A series of 2 textbooks for classes 1–2
Aura is an environmental studies textbook that has been designed according to the latest prescribed by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations for Primary School. This book has been written in simple language keeping in mind the age of the student. A conscious effort has been made to make the book interesting for students by inserting numerous illustrations throughout the book. Each chapter has been researched extensively and designed to make the subject appealing to the students.
The Aura series has the following salient features:
• The topics have been explained in simple language with illustrations
• Numerous exercises have been provided under Activity Time to test the student's understanding
• Recreational activities have been provided under Things to Do to make learning interesting
• To gauge immediate comprehension, we have added some questions with images at different places.
• For the first time, we have added text on a sensitive topic like `Good Touch, Bad Touch' to assist the teachers and parents to create awareness against child sex abuse. Simple illustrations have been provided along with the text